I am grateful for...
* work on a new commission based on a small sketch I created in the 1980's...tulips, my favorite
* the weekend ahead because my baby's coming home from university for a week - yes!
* another lovely evening with my young art student - spending time with her is such a pleasure
* beginning the first in the 'Wheel of Time' series...think I'm really going to like it (there are 14 books!!!)
* finally being ready for my exhibit in March...whew!
* a fresh, warm chocolate croissant from the bakery for breakfast :)
* potted daffodils for an early valentine's gift from my beautiful husband
* matcha tea & happy conversation with an old friend
* warm & sunny February days
Honouring the Ancestors
Great Places Plan