Thankful Thursday::e for easel
This was a no-brainer...I absolutely love my easel. I have tried many easels over the years but found this beauty about 10 years ago and it fit every priority I had for the perfect easel:
1. It is extremely sturdy - I really don't like my canvases to 'jiggle' while I work;
2. It can hold canvses up to 7 feet in height;
3. It folds flat to about 4 feet in height by 2 feet in width (which means it can slide under a bed when we have a house full of overnight guests);
4 It holds both standard and gallery canvases as I like switching back & forth;
5. It takes up very little floor space - the base measures 2x2 feet;
6. It can also hold tiny little canvases;
And, finally, it is made of sustainably grown and harvested lumber...perfect!
1/8/2015 11:47:29 pm
Hi Jen...my easel is a Richeson Lyptus Dulce but they make it a little differently now though it still looks good. If I were to purchase another one now I might go for the Belmont easel as it has wheels (I do a lot of live painting and currently have to use a second easel but I prefer more simplicity so only having one would be good...along with my beloved pochade) and though it can't hold as large a canvas it still accommodates one that measures 72". - V.
1/18/2015 12:54:49 pm
I hope you find what you're looking for Jen :)
Comments are closed.