Working with Stencils
A few ways I like to use stencils in my art:
1. With a palette knife and modeling paste, gel media or spackling for texture;
2. A paintbrush or sponge and paint;
3. Paint pens to draw through;
4. Coating it with paint and using it as a stamp;
5. In mono printing with my Gelli Plate.
10/22/2014 02:49:53 am
I find that taking photos is always fun...thank goodness for digital technology.
10/24/2014 12:22:42 pm
Is that a canvas or an altered book page?
10/25/2014 12:17:32 pm
Anneli, this time it's a canvas though I do use this process in books as well.
Leave a Reply.