Recently I was asked to decorate a box for a fundraiser and so, inspired by this year's 52 WEEKS PROJECT I decided to add wildflowers...columbine, crocus, fireweed, Labrador tea and paintbrush. Though I wasn't very happy with it while in progress, I love how it turned out.
4/16/2015 12:31:08 am
4/17/2015 03:30:55 am
Hi Mary...I finish my pieces with a varnish, sometimes gloss, sometimes matt, and sometimes half & half (more of an eggshell finish). These days I've been using gloss medium & varnish as it works as a varnish but also to thin my heavy body acrylics for glazing. I have also used a spray but always feel guilty about using sprays due to environmental concerns. I hope that helps.
4/17/2015 03:31:44 am
What a terrific idea to use bells! Love it!
Comments are closed.