1. Don't compare your work to others. Compare your new work to the old.
2. You don't have to go to art school, but doing so can get you further, faster.
3. Someone, somewhere will love what you do (and pay for it). Find them.
4. Really good work takes a really long time to make. Be patient with yourself.
5. Create every single day. Even if it's all garbage, you can't improve on a blank canvas.
7/9/2015 05:09:11 am
Awesome post! Boosted my motivation a lot! Thank you😊
7/10/2015 12:43:04 am
I'm so glad Linda...I think it's always good to be reminded to not to overthink what we do, but just to do it.
7/9/2015 11:07:14 am
I ❤️ this!!
7/10/2015 12:43:27 am
7/9/2015 11:48:45 am
Love your work! Where are your books sold? In shops, or directly from you?
7/10/2015 12:45:20 am
Thanks Cheryl! The 52 WEEKS book about the Totem Animals I creaeted over a year is available at Bluerock Gallery in Black Diamond and both books are available online. Plus, I'm offering another give-away :)
7/11/2015 01:04:08 pm
Always a pleasure to follow your work !!
7/12/2015 01:32:44 pm
Thank you Susan!
Comments are closed.