About 1 1/2 years ago I started another altered book, this book was titled 'Worthy' and, though I loved the title, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. I started by gathering together all my materials...rubber stamps, lace, ribbons, hole punches, magazine clippings, photographs, paint swatches, small envelopes and gouache paint. After gluing things throughout the book, I began removing pages where it was too thick, and adding pages where I felt something was needed. I kept gluing and cutting and painting until it began to come together. Over the Christmas holiday, as I was cleaning out my studio, I decided to keep the book on my drafting table so that I would continue to work on it. And it is finally finished! It makes me really happy to flip through the pages, so I know it's perfect for me.